E-mail auto responders
An auto responder is used to send an automatic reply when you receive an e-mail. This is sometimes used as a notification that you're on holiday or how to contact you in case of emergency. You can set up an auto-responder within your Green Hosting webmail account.
Setting up an e-mail auto responder:
- Log-in to your Green Hosting website control panel
- Click 'Auto Responders'
- You can watch a video tutorial on how to set up your auto responder.
- Click the 'Add Autoresponder' button.
- Fill in the form details:
- Click the 'Create / Modify' button to save.
- If you want to change or delete the auto responder at a later date: Log in to your Green Hosting control panel, click 'Auto Responders' and select the responder to be modified or deleted.
Related help topics
Other helps topic related to E-mail auto responders