Please read these terms carefully. Your continued use of the Green Hosting website www.green-hosting.co.uk constitutes acceptance of these terms.
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
Make Hay’s Green Hosting website
www.green-hosting.co.uk is wholly owned by Make Hay Ethical E-Media Ltd
- Information supplied in the web pages of www.green-hosting.co.uk has been prepared with care and, to the best of our knowledge, was accurate, honest, decent and legal at the date of its creation.
- Whilst we endeavour to ensure that all information displayed on our website is accurate and up-to-date, Make Hay Ethical E-Media Ltd cannot be held responsible for any actions taken, or not taken, based upon that information. Please also note that all content provided is protected by copyright and intellectual property laws.
- Information supplied on our web pages is for guidance only. It is not an offer to form a contract and may be subject to change without notice. We are not liable for any incidental, consequential, cumulative, direct or indirect loses or damages from the use or misuse or inability to use the same, whether arising from omissions, misrepresentations or errors.
- We take the issue of confidentiality and privacy very seriously and all handling and storage of information is done in compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Accordingly, unless we are required to do so by law, we will not, without your express permission, disclose any details you provide to us to any other person or organisation We will certainly never sell, lease or otherwise share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
- The entire content of www.green-hosting.co.uk is copyright with all rights reserved to and remaining the property of Make Hay Ethical E-Media Ltd. Content on the Green Hosting website may not be re-distributed, re-packaged or used in any way without the prior written consent of Make Hay Ethical E-Media Ltd.
- Whilst May Hay Ethical E-Media Ltd aims to keep downtime for its website to a minimum, there are some matters which are outside of its control, and so it gives no warranty that access to the site will be uninterrupted.
- Where third party information or other material is made available on, or can be accessed using, this Website, the information, material and links are provided in good faith. However, any information or material is accessed and/or downloaded entirely at the user’s own risk and the user accepts responsibility for any damage to hardware or software or data loss. Make Hay Ethical E-Media Ltd will not be liable for damage or loss suffered as a result of accessing or downloading such information or material.
- Nothing in these terms is intended to exclude any liability of Make Hay Ethical E-Media Ltd for death or personal injury arising as a result of its negligence.
- In the event of a dispute arising from the use or contents of www.green-hosting.co.uk, Make Hay Ethical E-Media Ltd and the user agree to exclusively accept the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
If you have any questions, please contact us.